- Resource: Administrative Ethics Paper Grading Criteria on your student website.
- Find a current administrative issue in a newspaper, magazine, or journal article relating to topics such as patient privacy, confidentiality, or HIPAA.
- Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that includes the following:
o Describe the issue and its impact on the population it affects most.
o What arguments or facts are used in the article to support the proposed solution?
o What are the ethical and legal issues reported for your administrative issue?
o Explain the managerial responsibilities related to administrative ethical issues. If none were stated, what should have been done?
o Identify any proposed solutions.
o Be prepared to discuss your findings in class.
- Include at least three sources in your paper.
- Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.