Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
The registered nurse prepares to conduct a nutritional assessment on Mrs. Varner, a 52-year-old Caucasian female who describes herself as “overweight most of my adult life.” The client states that her health is good. She works part time as a receptionist and volunteers about 10 hours per week in her church. The nurse obtains Mrs. Varner’s height as 64 inches and her weight as 165 pounds. (Learning Objective 8)
- What is the rationale for computing body mass index? What is Mrs. Varner’s BMI?
- Calculate her ideal body weight. What is your assessment of her BMI and weight?
- Based on Mrs. Varner’s BMI and weight, the nurse measures her waist circumference. Describe the proper procedure for this assessment.
- Mrs. Varner’s waist circumference is 38 inches. What is your assessment?
- What laboratory values would the nurse review to evaluate Mrs. Varner’s protein levels?
Let's Solve Your Graduate Nursing Papers Now. Get Online Nursing Writing Help
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.