This Assignment expands upon the work you have been conducting for this week’s Discussion on “Searching and Critiquing the Evidence” (See attached file) . For this Assignment, you will conduct a search for literature on your selected practice problem. A Literature Review Matrix template will be used to identify gaps in the literature (See attached file).
- Consider the practice problem you addressed in this week’s Discussion. (You may select a new issue if necessary, but it is not recommended.) (See attached file)
- Review the guidelines in the Literature Review Matrix, included in the Learning Resources. Formulate a research question around your issue as indicated in Part I. Then complete Part II of the Matrix, identifying the resources you will use, search terms and criteria, and Boolean search strings.
- Using the Walden Library, locate 10 articles related to your research question. At least one article must be a systematic review. All of the articles should be primary sources. NOTE: If appropriate, you may use the four articles you reviewed for this week’s Discussion.
1) Complete Part I and Part II of the Literature Review Matrix template.
2) Complete Part III of the Literature Review Matrix.
3) In your analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the existing literature, note the appropriate use of the theoretical frameworks.
4) Complete Part IV addressing the influence of empiricism on quantitative methodology.