Using the information in your Windshield Survey, identify three health-based problems within the community you surveyed. Explain why you believe these are problems within the community. Then develop one nursing diagnosis for each problem. Use references to support your nursing diagnosis. This portion of your project will include:
• Your Windshield Survey.
• The key informant interview questions and responses.
• Description of three health-based problems.
• Description of one nursing diagnosis for each problem.
Note: The description of the three health-based problems and their nursing diagnoses should add an additional 1–2 pages of material to this section.
Your Windshield Survey and interview questions and responses will be however long they were when you submitted them in Unit 3. Nursing Care Plan Select one of the problems from your Community Assessment and develop a nursing care plan for that problem. The Nursing Care Plan will use the nursing diagnosis from the Community Assessment to help develop nursing interventions. This portion of your project will include:
• A description of the problem that addresses the epidemiology of the problem, 10–15 year trends of the problem, a comparison of the epidemiology to any health disparities for local, state, national, and global populations.
• Your selection of three primary nursing interventions for the identified problem.
• Your selection of three secondary nursing interventions for the identified problem.
• Your selection of three tertiary nursing interventions for the identified problem.
• A description and explanation of the nursing role in relation to the identified problem, and what the nurse will do at each level of intervention (for example, client teaching, project management, direct delivery of care, surveillance, and so on).
This explanation must be specific and answer the following questions:
10. What is the nursing role in the primary interventions?
11. What specifically does your plan require the nurse to do?
12. Based on your primary interventions, what will the nurse do in the secondary interventions? 13. What specifically will the nurse do in the tertiary interventions? You will need to support your Nursing Care Plan with current literature