What is your idea of a healthy community? Provide specific examples. What do healthy communities have in common? How would you provide care for a community if your idea of a healthy community does not match your community’s definition of a healthy community?
Let's Solve Your Graduate Nursing Papers Now. Get Online Nursing Writing Help
- Question 1 Question text According to Walter Murch in the documentary Cutting Edge, _______ was the development in 1903 that allowed cinema to "take off." Select one: a. the close-up b. synchronous sound c. the camera dolly d. editing Question 2 Question text According to The Cutting Edge, classic editing was revolutionized by Soviet Formalists and _______________. Select one: a. Italian Neo-realism. b. world cinema from Japan, Sweden and India. c. The French New Wave of "film critics turned directors." d. Hollywood's Golden Era. Question 3 Question text According to The Cutting Edge, D.W. Griffith developed "classical editing," which relied on…. Select one: a. "collision editing" b. "the invisible cut" Yes. Griffith's classical editing minimized the cut by cutting gradually cutting in on a wide shot of a subject to a close shot of it, action always seeming continuous and fluid.. c. "sustaining cinema's inherent realism by avoiding cuts" d. "jump cuts that maintained basic framing despite omissions of time" Question 4 Question text The Cutting Edge argues that digital editing within the frame Select one: a. may be possible within the next 10 years. b. is not as effective as editing together more than six shots in a second. c. is not as effective as editing together at least two shots every ten seconds. d. not only "increases the editor's control but also multiplies the number of decisions to be made." Question 5 Complete 2.00 points out of 2.00 Flag question Question text In the documentary Cutting Edge, Auguste Lumiere, one of "the fathers of cinema" is quoted as saying that…. Select one: a. "cinema was an invention without a future." Yes. It's important to note that Lumiere's movies were not edited. b. "editing was the essence of cinema." c. "editing should be seamless." d. "cinema was a revolutionary invention."
- How would you provide care for a community if your idea of a healthy community does not match your community’s definition of a healthy community?
- Discussion Question: Transference and Countertransference By Saturday, March 5, 2016, respond to the discussion question. Submit your responses to the appropriate Discussion Area. Use the same Discussion Area to comment on your classmates' submissions and continue the discussion untilWednesday, March 9, 2016. At an inpatient residential treatment facility, a depressed client unrelentingly begs the attending consultant for a weekend discharge pass. While begging for the pass, the client states, "You remind me so much of my brother. He was always such an easygoing, kind person. Whatever you decide is fine. I trust my brother so much to make wise decisions. You are so much like him. So I trust you will make the right decision." The consultant finally agrees and allows the patient to be discharged. The consultant is aware that the client has attempted suicide two times in the past. The consultant does not take the time to check with the licensed on-site clinician in charge before signing the weekend discharge slip. Answer the following questions: What issues of transference are displayed by the client? Explain in your own words. Did the consultant act ethically by allowing the client to be discharged? Discuss. Is it possible that countertransference played a part in how the consultant acted? If so, how? What are the other pitfalls facing consultants in the mental health profession? What ethical guidelines would you follow if you were a consultant in the mental health profession?
- Discussion Question: Role of the Counselor in the Community
- Develop a searchable question using the PICOT format. (The question is a single statement identifying the components of PICOT.)
- Question 9. Question : (TCO 1) You are given a class B IP address of 155.55.x.y for your network node. As a network engineer, you are asked to configure your network for 62 subnets. What subnet mask would you use and why?
- Description if community and community boundaries:the people and the geographic, financial, ethic, and phenomenological features if the community as well typed if social interactions , common goals,and interest , barriers,,and challenges
- Discussion on resources for promoting healthy habits