Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
Review a code of ethics document related to your area of study or vocation. Some examples are listed below and the links are located in the Topic Materials. Consider a specific moral issue in your area of study or vocation and complete an essay according to the following directions.
Code of Ethics Examples
- American Psychological Association: “APA Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct”
- Association for Applied Sport Psychology: “Ethics Code: AASP Ethical Principles and Standards “
- American Sociological Association: “ASA Code of Ethics”
- Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences: “Code of Ethics (ACJS)”
- American Association of Christian Counselors: ” AACC Code of Ethics”
- Christian Church (Disciples of Christ): “My Ministerial Code of Ethics”
- Evangelical Church Alliance: “Ministerial Ethics”
- National Association of Evangelicals: “Code of Ethics for Pastors”
In 750-1,000 words, write an essay in which you:
- Describe an ethical issue in your own area of study and provide a moral response.
- Analyze how at least two moral theories might respond to the issue.
- Explain how principles contained in a code of ethics for your discipline relate to the issue.
- Utilize one of the models for making moral decisions discussed in Topic 6 to evaluate the issue.
- Describe and support your rationale to the issue.
Utilize the GCU Library to locate three to five academic resources in support of your position.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Let's Solve Your Graduate Nursing Papers Now. Get Online Nursing Writing Help
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.