=What is meant by complex care needs?
Explore issues the community children nurses faces by relating to complex care needs of children in community.
1) How the nurses find dilemma during assessment and care planning with the need of balance risk serious autonomy like Lone working, autonomous practice
2) issues in health inequalities like limited care services available which impact the children nurses.
3) issues and challenges nurses face in health promotion.
4) how issues of safeguarding children is complex and presents challenges for the nurses.
5) Hoe self neglect challenging for nurses in community.
6) how collaborative working, team working, patient centred decision-making. is challenging or become barrier to building multi- disciplinary working relationship impact for the children nurses in community.
= Explore various roles and care services available