Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
After viewing the videos Improving Practice with Sarah Brown Wessling (click here for a written transcript of the video) and Embedded formative assessments (click here for a written transcript of the video), and after reading Releasing responsibility by Fisher and Frey, discuss the following:
Sarah Brown Wessling remarks; “It is not about ways of delivering content as much as it is about ways of getting students to become thinkers; ways for students to be more autonomous.”
- What evidence did you observe in Ms Wessling’s video that her students were becoming thinkers?
- How is this an example of the teacher assessing FOR learning?
In Dylan William’s video on embedded formative assessments, he mentions five strategies for teachers to meet students’ learning needs more effectively.
- Describe what you observed from Ms. Wessling’s video that represents each of these strategies.
- Were there any that you did not observe?
- What evidence was there of Ms. Wessling’s students examining their own thinking?
- What evidence did you find to suggest she designed her instruction to meet instructional learning objectives in several areas of development (Think Bloom’s)?
- What did you see from her video that you’d like to try (remember best practices are transferrable across grade and age levels)?
Let's Solve Your Graduate Nursing Papers Now. Get Online Nursing Writing Help
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.