Applying standardize terminologies in practice/Nursing.
Topic: Applying Standardized Terminologies in Practice
This paper is designed to help nurse
• apply standardized terminologies; and
• develop an appreciation of the relationship between standardized terminologies and the data-information-knowledge-wisdom continuum.
Through this paper, nurses will demonstrate the following ability.
1.Assess the value of standardized terminologies in supporting nursing in all four practice settings.
For a selected patient scenario, identify related NANDA, NIC, and NOC elements. Describe in detail the data, information, knowledge, and wisdom that guided you. The scenario is one that you choose and is in a context familiar to you so that you can provide the detail requested and apply your learning from this point forward.
PREPARING THE PAPER
1. Minimum of three sources must be from outside.
2. All aspects of the paper must be in APA format as expressed in the 6th edition.
3. The paper (excluding the title page and reference page) is 3–5 pages in length.
4. Ideas and information from professional sources must be cited correctly.
5. Grammar, spelling, punctuation, and citations are consistent with formal academic writing.
1..Introduction: Introduction presents a brief overview of the scenario and of the parts of the paper.
NANDA, NIC, and NOC Elements :Clearly identifies related NANDA, NIC, and NOC elements.
2.Data, Information, Knowledge, and Wisdom:Describes in detail the data, information, knowledge, and wisdom that guided you.
3.Conclusion:Concluding statements summarize insights about the key elements of the paper gained.
4.Citation:Ideas and information from other sources are cited correctly.