Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
Social theories can take years of study to fully grasp, but it is important for Sociology students to have exposure to these important researchers and their pivotal theoretical works. In Section One of Social Theory Re-Wired – “Emergence Through Convergence: the Puzzles of Social Order” – you are offered several classical and contemporary readings. Choose one of the readings in Section One (but not the Introductory Essay) as the basis of your two- to three-page journal paper. (Please note: Do not choose Emile Durkheim’s “Suicide” as this is covered in the Final Paper.) The purpose of the journal paper is to allow you to personally reflect on and present your experience of the reading.
In your journal, reflect on and present the following:
- What do you think the reading tells us about society in general and social order in particular?
- What two to three points made by the social theorist did you find most interesting?
- In your own experience of living in society, can you relate to the points made by the theorist in your chosen reading?
- How has the reading on the work of this theorist changed your perspective on society?
- How has the reading enhanced your future experience of society and your study of Sociology?
Let's Solve Your Graduate Nursing Papers Now. Get Online Nursing Writing Help
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.