Select one of the following options to deliver your assignment:
Write a 700- to 1,050-word essay.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course level APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
Prepare a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
Include photos, illustrations, graphs, diagrams, animations, videos, or audio clips. Document the source of each media item you include.
Include the following in your paper or presentation:
- Prepare an introduction that identifies the major social institutions in society and why they are important.
- Describe each video and the social institutions it addresses.
- Identify any relevant models of power structure or political behavior that might be influential.
- Explain the functionalist, conflict, and interactionist perspectives on the family, religion, and education. Which perspective does each film use to discuss the institution? Explain specific examples from the videos.
- Provide a conclusion that summarizes the main ideas of the essay and describes how these institutions have influenced you.