Instructions: For this Assignment, you will research the differences between clinical quality and customer service quality, specifically in long-term care.
● Using the Medicare Nursing Home Compare website, research one nursing home that has a reported customer complaint.
● Provide a general overview of the nursing home (e.g., name, location, bed size, ownership, etc.)
● Discuss the overall quality of customer service offered at the nursing home (as evident by customer complaint inspection results)
● Discuss the overall quality of clinical care offered at the nursing home (as evident by recent survey inspection results)
● Discuss appropriate techniques that you would use to improve quality of customer service offered at the nursing home
● Discuss appropriate techniques that you would use to improve quality of clinical care in the nursing home.
● Be sure to include details about the complaints that you found.
● Report your findings by using one (1) of the methods below:
○ 3-4 page paper excluding front and back matter (APA standards apply). ○ Internal organizational memorandum. ○ Infographic
○ Power Point presentation for a Board of Directors (10-12 slides; speaker notes as needed to support assertions).
○ 7-10 minute public service announcement (using a free online voice recorder such as vocaroo.com)
○ Video newscast (using a free online video recorder such as YouTube.com) (e.g., entertainment talk show, television commentary, interview-style, news reporting, etc.). ○ The use of first person is permitted for this Assignment (excluding option 1). APA formatting (e.g., title page, conclusion, reference page, etc.) should not be used.
● Although the use of APA formatting is not required for this Assignment, proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation are expected. Kaplan University School*You can select any nursing home published on the Medicare Hospital Compare website. To narrow your selection, consider researching nursing homes in your community, previous places of residence, employers, competitors, or even a nursing home you would like to network with someday.